23 August, 2026

Nine Moons Returns for 2026 🌙 & Book Groups in the Works! 📚

Hello, all!

Today I want to tell you about the Nine Moons course, and some other things coming up!

This was typed up for an email to my Newsletter recipients, so I thought I'd pop it over here, too. Minor changes have been made, both to make this fit the context of being here on the blog and not in the newsletter, and to keep some things as an added bonus for email subscribers. Most is the same.


white text with purple highlight on black background with moon phases, reads "Nine Moons: Meeting the Moon where YOU are, in the moment."


Nine Moons returns for 2026! 🌙

A 3-month supported video course with me and some other Moon-loving Witches, to learn about adapting your magic to the times when you will actually do it. ✨

When: September Equinox to December Solstice, 2026
Where: Online (email, discord, NO live calls)

Sign up soon! You'll want time to reach out to me in advance to arrange payment plans, as needed.

▶️ Check out the video I made going over the course

🌙 Visit the Nine Moons page on my website:
https://www.caramiawitch.com/offerings/classes-workshops/nine-moons

promo graphic with video thumbnail, photo of Cara, basic info about the course, and a QR code leading to CaraMiaWitch.com


~


small header image with book emoji that says "Book Groups". Background image shows the page edges of a stack of books, upright as though seeing from the back of a shelf.

Online Witchy Book Discussion Groups


📚 I started a new Book Groups page on my website to share information about the book groups I facilitate. They are generally Reclaiming books -- two of the introductory, but more lengthy ones -- but that doesn't mean they ALWAYS are. (I've done non-Reclaiming book groups in the past, but they haven't historically gotten a lot of active participation. I like these to be a lot more active, like Reclaiming classes are.) So I'm just calling it "Book Groups", with "Reclaiming" in the specific book info.

In the past, I've lead discussion groups through The Spiral Dance (20th anniversary edition, please and thank you!) a couple of times, and The Twelve Wild Swans what feels like many times but is probably only a few, all the way through the book lol.


Recently, in a YouTube comment, someone asked whether I would be doing the Spiral Dance group again at any point, and whether I would ever do one for Twelve Wild Swans. Clearly they had missed the info that, I have done both multiple times! The algorithm doesn't show everyone every post, and time sensitive topics are difficult for me to do in video form, because most people don't watch them before the thing happens.

I had posted videos inviting people to the book groups in the past, but they didn't get much participation from my online audience, so instead I've ended up only doing them with folks who are already in Reclaiming. This was not a conscious choice to exclude people not already connected with Reclaiming, but rather how it ended up since the only people who reached out with interest were people I already know through the tradition.


I'm very happy to offer them again, and try to make it more visible, plan further in advance to account for people taking a lot of time to get to seeing it, and try to make that happen for folks who are interested!


Tentative plan:
  • Spiral Dance in December 2026 - January 2027 (This would be right after Nine Moons, or possibly overlapping with it a bit.)
  • Twelve Wild Swans sometime in 2027. I would love to say spring, but I'm not entirely sure yet, with my schedule for other classes and camps.
    • I am also teaching an online Pearl Pentacle class in January and February*, and organizing an online Witchcamp in March. So it is likely that if I do Swans in "spring" (or autumn, southern hemisphere), that it would not start until mid-April at the earliest.

      (this Pearl Pentacle class has been mentioned in my email newsletter, but otherwise has not yet been publicly announced -- Elements of Magic is a prerequisite. Signing up for my email newsletter is one of the best ways to find out when I'm co-teaching Reclaiming classes.)

These are a minimum 8 weeks long, so planning for them is serious business! There is a lot more info about that on the Book Groups page, and I'll add more as time goes on. When things are scheduled, that page will be updated with timeline, registration, sliding scale, and more.


~


YouTube Posts
  • I have been making an effort to use the Posts feature on YouTube more often lately! Last night, I spent -- I'm not kidding -- 5 hours prepping graphics for promo and reminders there, about the Nine Moons course, and also about my Year Card Readings and other readings.
  • Year Card Readings don't HAVE to be done around your birthday, but I think it's fun to do so, so I will be posting at the start of each astrological / zodiac season, as well as approximately halfway through them. In addition to a reminder about my readings, it can just be a little orientation to the astro season that we're in. I'm not an astrologer, but I am an astrology enjoyer, and I incorporate basic astrology into my practices. So the posts are by no means ABOUT astrology, but they have a little something to go with the energy of the signs, plus acknowledgements of solstices, equinoxes, and so on where applicable.
  • Because I can SCHEDULE Posts, they are actually an incredible asset for me that I definitely could have been using sooner. I'm rarely ever on IG anymore -- I added to my Stories in the wee hours of this morning before I went to sleep, to promote Nine Moons, and before that hadn't posted since my June website update -- and being able to schedule from one of the platforms I'm using anyway is so much better for me. I can post images there, or link videos easily, and embed links in the posts.
  • If you're Subscribed to me on YouTube, you should see the Posts come up in your feed just like any video of mine. And you can catch up on the posts by going to the Posts tab on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/@cutewitch772/posts

~


My next regularly scheduled newsletter will be for the September Equinox --

Since that's when Nine Moons begins, recipients of my emails may get another reminder email about that in between.


Blessings~
Cara Mia
[they/them]

Places to find my work and support me:
| YouTube (main) | YouTube (games) |
| Patreon | Ko-Fi | Instagram |
| website | Blog |