03 November, 2016

Spells of the Broken

As a person who has a problem with attachment to things, I typically get very upset when things break.

Very. Upset.

However. I am also a Witch, and one who believes in magick, signs, and messages. So when I opened my glasses case and one of the clay talismans I made this year at Pagan Pride--which was put in a glasses case for protection from breaking--was BROKEN... I was initially very upset. This one came out the best, and I was very proud of it. But when I realized that the only one that had broken was the one that had actually been made with an intention, I started to think its breaking was perhaps the completion of its purpose.

Odd, I thought, since I hadn't even had time to sit with it and "do" anything.

Its creation was its onset, though. It's been a couple of months. So here's what we have. Now I'm just working out what it is that's come to pass...

Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.

Blessings~
-C-

3 comments:

  1. Aww :-( If I remember correctly, I saw you post these (IG or Twitter?) saying "this is the best one!" That's a bummer.
    ~*Moody Thursday*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were in my Pagan Pride vlog, which I only just recently got posted, finally, haha. Yeah. =/

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Very difficult to put so much effort and intention into something for it to end up lost or broken.

    ReplyDelete